Monday, June 7, 2010

Vintage Circus






Images courtesy of A Lifestyle Thing

I have been searching high and wide for amazing little details for my sons 4th birthday- its going to be a Circus Bizircus Spectacular! I dont want it to be your steriotypical circus party- because like most mums I dont think Master T is your steriotypical child, he is amazing and deserves AMAZING parties, and it is just lucky that I love to organise AMAZING parties.

Enough about that, on with the show...I came across this Baby Shower with a Vintage Circus theme a little while ago. Sharon Taylor's Blog A lifestyle Thing is the sort of blog you come across and like a good book- cant put down. I adore the cloche's with the cupcakes and the feather details, love the frog, think it is a very creative and unique take on a Vintage Circus party.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic! Giving me wonderful ideas for my little mans birthday!

    ReplyDelete