Thursday, July 22, 2010

Has it really been that long....




Not too sure where I pulled these from, but if you know, please let me know and I will credit...

Two things I love- One: New England Homes and Two: Transom Windows (this in addition to many other things I love, but these really really really make me weak at the knees, squeal with delight, back of hand to forehead, Love like no other Leo could LOVE!)

It would be my dream to build one of these homes in the area I live in- HOWEVER, I live in an area where the colour of your chipbark (no I am not a fan, but this just shows you how much they govern what you build/ use) has to be approved by the board. The houses are very "Grolloesqe", you will NOT find a flower unless it is at the florist, and it is such a shame that there are no homes with character. Lots of big beautiful homes, but no character (except for the people in them!). So for now, because I LOVE my neighbours I will live in Grollo town and dream of the New England home that awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment