Friday, July 2, 2010

The verdict is in.....

Having seen Sex & The City 2 quite a number of times (thank you ladies..) I can honestly say I adore everything about it, especially the set designs. Do not get me wrong I am not "cheating on fashion with furniture", but oh my goodness, I went weak at the knees over quite a few of the design elements!


The 'Lola' ottomon by Anne Kyro Quinn makes me so very happy! Glee happy!

Here you can see Thomas O’Brien's Hallings Secretary from Hickory Chair. The wallpaper by Cole & Son, the Rococo Damask pattern, and Damask has never looked so good!

The headboard fabric is Velvet Gate Tuxedo fabric from Kravet, I think it is beautiful, and has me questioning my simple coloured headboard.

Whilst this handblown glass and gold lighting fixture is stunning, dont go heading down to Beacon lighting yet! It is $15,360! (for sale at Lindsey Adelman's Web site). The wallpaper you see in the entry foyer is Oiseau in Chocolate by Katie Ridder available through Holland & Sherry in New York. I love wallpaper, I would do an Anna Spiro and wallpaper the toilet if I could!

Another of my favourites, these chairs make me hyperventilate! The fabric is Belgravia from Lee Jofa which also comes in a wallpaper, Belgravia wallpaper from Cole & Son. The tiles are three-dimensional and are custom made. They had a carbon glaze with a silvery sheen. They are from Heath Tile in Sausalito, California- sorry Aussie folks.

So there you have it, I am off to dream up my future furniture, sigh!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the furniture in SATC 2!!
    hehe, also did a post on it!
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete