Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amazing what you can do with paper...





Master T's 4th birthday is fast approaching and we are doing a "circus bonanza", so I almost hyperventilated when Sharnel Dollar Designs (website coming soon) said she would sell me some of the circus favour boxes I spotted over on her site.

Intrigued, I had to know more and I came across this marvelous site that I could not wait to share with you. Quite possibly the most charming favour boxes I have laid eyes on, Favour Makers and Sharnel have made my party dreams come true...oh wait I mean Master T's dreams come true...

I will be purchasing the circus boxes and using them along the children's tables and I believe I would like a teapot just because I LOVE paper and I LOVE any excuse to shop for a party (even though I have no girls for this teapot)...

So have a browse through Favor Makers site. Whilst the boxes may be viewed on the expensive side, look at the workmanship, thought and precision that goes into these creations. You could add them simply as an accent to your lolly table or party table or go the whole hog and hand them out to the party guest. If you are like me- you will find it hard to part with these little babies and want to keep them all for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment