Monday, May 3, 2010

Rainbow Brite...




A flurry of rainbow parties have descended upon us. I am in love with the ruffle table skirt that the girls over at Details Details have created, and will definitely try and make a rainbow cake- all details are via their blog- hip hip hooray.

I am also very much in love with the DIY hanging mobile that has been created by Oh Happy Day. She has included a step by step on how to create this masterpiece- another thing I must try.

The little cake topper is divine, I am not too sure who featured this- but if you know, please let me know so I can credit. It does look like the toppers made by Lollipop Workshop over at Etsy.

Onto another day dreaming of the parties and creations I would love to make- oh no wait, I have an order of 50 headbands to make- back to reality xo
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment