Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Devine Miss A...

Second post and I thought it should be about one of my all time favourite people, Amy Atlas. Amy Atlas has revolutionised the dessert world- her displays are a work of art which has started a worldwide phenomenon.
Everyone is doing dessert/ candy/ lolly buffets- be it weddings, birthdays or just because (I fall into the just because category- because I just love to throw or host anything of any occasion)!
Over the next few days I will be showing you how ANYTHING can be turned into a vessel or cake plate (another obsession my poor husband) and where to get apothecary jars and many of the other items required for a lolly buffet...stay tuned

Note- in the aqua picture the vessels used are by Rosanna Inc- they are available in Australia through Villa Mondo.





No comments:

Post a Comment