Monday, May 17, 2010

Macaron Tower




Images courtesy of Project Wedding
Image Courtesy of Shauna Younge
Image courtesy of Amy Atlas

I am IN LOVE with macarons- but who isn't right?

Today I thought I would share with you how to make a macaron tower- Laduree style...well maybe not as tall... or if you make a macaron like me- it might not be quite as magnificent (another challenge to be mastered)!

I came across a great little tutorial here. Step by step instructions on how to create these eye catching beauties.

The master of the macaron (and many other talents) is Tartelette. Head on over to her site to view some amazing recipes and photography so beautiful it will make you want to lick your screen!!!
Pictured below is one of Tartelette's Raspberry Mascarpone Macarons (insert Homer Simpson style drool here)...

I will be practicing macarons and towers soon, so watch this space and see if it ends in triumph or tantrums...

Image courtesy of Tartelette

No comments:

Post a Comment